Molly Naylor posted on 1 February 2011
Critically acclaimed writer and performer Molly Naylor is tipped to go far. She’s already come a long way over the last few years, as her powerful and poetic solo show “Whenever I Get Blown Up I Think of You” eloquently proves. The lyrically blessed Molly tells her true story of facing life after experiencing the 7/7 terrorist attacks on the London underground. Written and performed in a poetic, funny and personable monologue, Molly’s show encourages her audience to sit up, listen and consider life from a different perspective. Molly’s poetry and performances have already been widely enjoyed, appearing on BBC Radio 4 and at events and festivals all over the world, including Latitude, Glastonbury, Palabra y Musica, The Big Chill, Poet in the City, Edinburgh Festival Fringe and many more.
And if that’s not enough, Molly is releasing a book of the show, and working on an audio play for BBC Radio 4, a sitcom and a new live show.
This event takes place at J3.
- Entertainment - Spoken Word: Harry Giles: What We Owe, Mumford Theatre, Sir Ranulph Fiennes, Steve Backshall: A Wild Life, Junction Sampled 2012
- Entertainment - Cinemas
- Entertainment - Comedy
- Entertainment - Film
- Entertainment - Clubs
- Entertainment - Stage
- Entertainment - Visual Arts
- Entertainment - Live Music
- Entertainment - Exhibitions
- Entertainment - Karaoke
- Entertainment - Dance Performance
- Entertainment - Workshops
- Entertainment - Family
- Entertainment - Children's Entertainers
- Entertainment - Festivals
- Entertainment - Sports
- Entertainment - Private Member's Clubs